- Choosing Your First Fishing Kayak
- South Louisiana Gear essentials - what to take on what trip, targeting which species
- Planning your first trip
- Switching to artificial lures
- Standing in the kayak to improve your knowledge of local conditions
- Transferring your routes from a Lowrance GPS unit to Google Earth
- Using Google Earth to keep track of your trips.
- Jackson Kilroy - favorite kayak, over a year paddling it
- AO Soft Cooler - over a year in with it, it has worked out great
- Sunglasses - Maui Jim vs Kaenon vs Smith for best redfish sight fishing lens.
Photography on a kayak
4 part series:
- 1) Framing and lighting using any camera
- 2) Exposure basics - controlling shutter speed, ISO and aperture.
- 3) Post processing
- 4) Gear choices